Thursday, July 30, 2009

Would you rather?


...live in a treehouse or cave?


Definitely the treehouse...
I would get to see daily sunrises and sunsets...
I would sit and watch the clouds go by...
lying on my back on the roof...
searching the clouds to see what shapes they take on - a dragon, a dog, a castle...
Nighttime would open the heavens to me.
Shooting stars would hold my wishes...
I would look for my favorite constellations - Orion and Cassiopeia and trace the old familiar shapes of the big dipper and the little dipper with my finger.
Treehouses are magical,
and I would live in my very own castle in the sky..


5 comments:

  1. basta may wifi
    mapa-cave o tree house
    pwede ako
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice raft3r i like that. antaba ng utak.... apir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tree house. hindi ako pde sa cave, claustrophobic ako e, mamamatay ako sa enclosed spaces. ahhahha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tree house. hindi ako pde sa cave, claustrophobic ako e, mamamatay ako sa enclosed spaces. ahhahha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. basta may wifi
    mapa-cave o tree house
    pwede ako
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?