Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Silence.



What makes you feel safe?



Silence. The empty space that exists when the world steps back and fades away.


The silence is what cradles me, and gives me solace. When the chatter dissolves away, and all that is left is the essence of truth. When I can peer out into the darkness and feel the weight of the words that are unspoken. The silence is where the words go to hide, and when I enter the silence, I can bear witness to their power. Together, we join with the silence, and agree to live in harmony. Quietly. Silently.

11 comments:

  1. naks, kaya pala tahimik ka kahapon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence, glorious silence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog, thanks for sharing.

    Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup thanks superjaid, kuha ko yan sa masinloc beach, sa zambales: )

    ReplyDelete
  5. silence makes me think..
    kaya nga ayoko ng silence e..

    though minsan, it helps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. money will make me feel safe...and unsafe as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup thanks superjaid, kuha ko yan sa masinloc beach, sa zambales: )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silence, glorious silence...

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?