Tuesday, January 25, 2011

편지 혼자

Looked away, Locked the door
Left the lights off been here before
Had enough, gone too far
I know who can tend all the scars
Feel this way every night
But I know who can make it alright
And so I write...

I got no one to go to,
So if you're reading this, good for you
I know you've felt like you were all alone,
But deep inside you knew you'd pull through"
Said I can't, swear I will,
They don't care what I even feel
Head phones in, music on
Drown them out; I'll do what I want
Prove them wrong, my intent,
There no time to be conceited
And to that end...

For you I write this letter,
I know things get worse before they're better
You didn't let him break all your ambitions,
I know you showed them, made them all believers"
Many times I have felt
A losing hand is what I've been dealt
All the mess, all the hate
Had me thinking it was too late
Take a breath, recompose
One by one, my doubts I'll dispose
So here it goes...

I must apologize
For all the times my faith was compromised
For all the days I wasted in depression
I know you've finally found some peace of mind"

'Me.

10 comments:

  1. bakit mo dinelete yung comment ko sa previous post hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. parang i write a letter to my self lang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. glentot, di ko dinelete' tinanggal ko kasi ang disquss...nasama yung mga comments.


    KikomaxXx, parang ganun na nga. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. nose bleed!=) hehehe but i like this type of poems err letters?kasi nakakapagisip ka ng bout yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥superjaid♥ ,hehe it's a letter thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahmer, are you sad?

    and off topic pero bat mo tinanggal yung disqus? i was debating pa naman if i'm gonna try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nyl, wag mo na subukan gamitin : D

    btw, i am not sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chungkwaila chididitong longtoi ambuchikek! LOL...anong ibig sabihin ng title? hehehe...

    self reflection?

    ReplyDelete
  9. matagal na rin akong di nakaba ng poem na ganito ang pagkasulta. :) thanks for the re-immersion.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?