Monday, November 24, 2014

Three Days After

Everyone prays to find the love that'll change their life
A love that will give answer to their questions
certainty to their doubts
I prayed and I found you

I looked in your eyes and I saw all of my dreams coming true
The moments we have shared seems never ending
until you let go of my hand
the hand you once held on to

It was once a perfect love 
a love that brightens up my life
It was once a perfect love 
a love that I thought was forever
It was once a perfect love
But that love is now just a memory of my past

How I wish I can make you stay 
so I can make you see how much you mean to me
How I wish I can hold you closer 
so I can make you feel the beating of my heart
How I wish our perfect love didnt end

The sun may go on shining 
the world may keep on turning 
as the river flows 
my tears won't fade away 
for my life will never be the same 

because I lost my perfect love

4 comments:

  1. This explains your comeback. How often we find release in our respective cyberhomes. I wish you well, Ahmer. And I only pray that every day, the pain gets more and more tolerable. >:D<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tuwing babalik ako kung di heartbroken eh in love ako. hahaha

      Delete

what do you think?