Tuesday, March 14, 2017

H A L O - H A L O

I'm just stressed over everything in my life.

I am so worried about everything.  

I just feel like I have so much on my shoulders.

I have come close to bursting out in tears a few times today.

I thought this would be a good place to talk.

I don't have many close friends where I live.

I don’t feel sharing it with my family.

I feel more comfortable sharing things here but not in detail though.

I just feel sad, depressed and worried.

I am totally stressed out.

Shit happens in life.

I want a halo-halo right now.

4 comments:

  1. Don't we all just want to sit down and forget about the hustle and bustle of life over a bowl of halo-halo. Hahay buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I am just the only one feeling shitty lately. Haha. Oh life.

    Where I am at right now, life is moving on pretty slowly that what I am used to... And just like you, I have not so many friends and cant treat the people I know here as friends... not just yet. that takes time...

    I think french fries dipped in vanilla sundae is easier to get than halo-halo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. marami na rin akong nakikitang nagtitinda ng halo halo sa gilid ng kalsada...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A halo halo in more ways than one!

    Kahit nilalampaso mo ako sa WWF, you know you can always talk to me right?

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?