Wednesday, March 29, 2017

THE CROWN

I really loved this TV series, so much so that I established a personal record of binge watched hours in a row for an entire series. This is an addition to my Binge-watching list. Yes, I am serial watcher (pun intended). Here's why :


  1. Claire Foy appears perfectly comfortable in her role as The Queen.
  2. The wedding and coronation.
  3. The script and cinematography.
  4. Princess Margaret and Peter Townsend's forbidden love.
  5. The hatred of the members of this family is pure fuel for my interest to the royal family.
  6. Decision making between love and loyalty.
  7. It really is never too late to learn something new (Episode 7)
  8. Embrace , welcome every moment and take charge (Episode 8)
  9. The Crown is certainly worthy of a watch.
  10. I can’t wait for Season 2!

1 comment:

  1. Something to binge watch on before med school starts for me then :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?