Monday, January 29, 2018

FROM HIM, R.


I never thought what to expect
It was humid gloomy night
I was scared and excited
Out of the darkness
I saw you standing
You smiled and said hello
Your fair skin shined
Your warmed welcome had calmed me

I just can't keep my eyes off you
Like I want to get to know you
During our warm up
I heard your banters with your friend
I'm so glad to hear that you had three past relationship
To which we both play for the same team

As we paddle in the warm salty water
Your smell had just charmed me
I was impressed with your muscular sturdy legs
I had to level up my strokes to keep up with you
Coz I don't want you to think of me as a weak newbie

During our photo op
I try to keep my position as close to you
Then, you put your hand around me
I try to keep it nonchalant

It took me hours to find your profile
And when I found it
My first message to you was

I think I found - Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?